T. 01189 842831 | M. 07765 252799 | e. [email protected]
I undertake insurance work and flood damage repairs.
I live locally in Pangbourne, have two grown up sons & I've travelled widely, lived permenantly in both Portugal where I ran two businesses and Norway where I worked on several house building projects.
I love to return to my Quinta in the paradise of sunny Algarve whenever I can and I'm passionate about food, cooking and preparing food from all parts of the world, my favourite is good healthy mediteranian cuisine.
My hobby is flying, I am a member of the Thames Valley Aero Club and I hold an NPPL Private Pilots licence, I fly from Blackbushe & Membury locally and I own a share in a plane based in a small airport in Lagos in the Algarve, I love to fly when I stay there.
Home / About Us
* Handyman service First half hour £40.00 then hourly rate £40.00 Monday - Friday 08h30 - 17h30
* Plumbing, Electrical & Lock service - First half hour £50.00 then £25.00 per half hour Monday-Friday
* Evenings After 17h30, Saturday & Sunday flat hourly rate all services £60.00
* Drain / Toilet Unblock Minimum charge £100.00
* 24 Hour Emergency Call Out - £100.00 Including First Half Hour then £45 per additional half hour
* Payment conditions - I normally dont ask for any up front payments however - Full payment is due upon completion of work
I carry INSURANCE for third party indemnity up to £1,000.000
Hello & welcome to Pangbourne Handyman website,
I started Pangbourne Handyman 9 years ago following redundancy, I had been working for BMW UK in differing roles for many years and laterly from the prestigeous facility in Park Lane in London.
I trained as an engineer at AWE Aldermaston and gained experience in managing entire house building projects both in Portugal and Norway so this seemed a logical business to start. I knew the demand was there.
Since starting my business I've always been busy. I went back to school to get Part P Electrical certification and I carry out all aspects of property maintenance including plumbing and domestic electrical work.