t. 01189 842831 | m. 07765 252799 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
I undertake insurance work and flood damage repairs.
Welcome to Pangbourne Handyman and Pangbourne Plumbing & electrical. We offer a complete, high quality home, small business maintenance service. From flat pack furniture assembly to emergency plumbing work, complete bathroom re fit, shower installation and repairs it’s what I do! Very often a job will involve more than one specialist trades person and that’s what we provide. All in house saving you the trouble.
Pangbourne Handyman is a well-established business run by me - Paul Stevens for the past seven years, you will have seen my vans around they are my only advertising, relying entirely on word of mouth recommendation.
Pangbourne Handyman now has a database of over 400 local customers, we have a can do attitude, constantly striving to resolve your problems, so you end up with the result you want, using creative ideas in a cost effective manner. We'll respect your carpets by removing shoes indoors or when practical use of protective shoes is required we’ll use sheets on the floor for protection.
If you are faced with an emergency we will do our best to attend immediately however normally we are busy and you may need to book in advance. I don’t ask for any payment up front unless ordering rare or expensive materials but I do ask for full payment within three days of completion of the work. I will provide an invoice.
Whatever your requirements please feel free to call and discuss 07765 252799 or 01189 842831 or email@example.com
Home / About Us
* Handyman service First half hour £35.00 then hourly rate £35.00 Monday - Friday 08h30 - 17h30
* Plumbing, Electrical & Lock service - First half hour £45.00 then £25.00 per half hour Monday-Friday
* Evenings After 17h30, Saturday & Sunday flat hourly rate all services £50.00
* Drain / Toilet Unblock Minimum charge £75.00
* 24 Hour Emergency Call Out - £75.00 Including First Half Hour then £45 per additional half hour
* Payment conditions - I normally dont ask for any up front payments however - Full payment is due upon completion of work
I carry INSURANCE for third party indemnity up to £1,000.000